Subject: two new drafts

From: Brian Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 08:43:15 +1000

Two new drafts relevant for ISSLL/Int-serv have been released:
draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt and
draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-params-00.txt

We would welcome any feedback on the drafts via email, or catch 
Gabor/myself during the London meeting. Details on these two drafts 
included below.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Application of Integrated Services on Wireless
                            Accesses
	Author(s)	: G. Fodor, F. Persson, B. Williams
	Filename	: draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt
	Pages		: 17
	Date		: 13-Jul-01
	
We consider a scenario wherein a QoS enabled application uses an
Integrated Services based API (IntServ).  Where the network
interface is over a cellular wireless access network, we examine the
feasibility of the radio management function to establish
appropriate spectrum efficient bearers to support the requested
service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-issues-00.txt

<snip>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Proposal on new service parameters (wireless
                            hints) in the controlled load integrated
                            service
	Author(s)	: G. Fodor, F. Persson, B. Williams
	Filename	: draft-fodor-intserv-wireless-params-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 13-Jul-01
	
This report is the sequel of previous work [WI-INTSERV], where the
major issues related to establishing radio bearers suitable for
Integrated Services (IntServ) over wireless access networks in
general were identified and discussed.

/brian