Subject: Re: [ipwave] New Liaison Statement, "LS from ITU-R WP 5A to External Organizations"

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:55:34 +0200

Le 04/06/2018 à 21:57, Liaison Statement Management Tool a écrit :
[...]
> Body: In the November 2017 liaison statement, Working Party (WP) 5A
> had informed that it is working on the revision of Recommendation
> ITU-R M.2084-0 “Radio interface standards of vehicle-to-vehicle and
> vehicle to-infrastructure communications for Intelligent Transport
> System applications”.
[...]
> WP 5A invites external organizations to submit updated information,
> if any, on technical standards, and will consider the input
> contributions at its next meeting in November 2018. The deadline for
> submission of contributions is prior to 16:00 (UTC) on 29 October
> 2018.

I would like to work on an Internet Draft for IPv6-over-OCB for 
vehicle-to-vehicle communications.

Is anybody else working on IP technology between cars?

Alex