Subject: [ipwave] Fwd: [Int-area] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03.txt

From: Alexandre Petrescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:31:20 +0200

I am very happy that vehicle networks were cited in this draft about 
Limited Domains.

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : [Int-area] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03.txt
Date : Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:30:30 +1200
De : Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Pour : [email-masked]

New version, with a first draft of a taxonomy added.

Discussion welcome.

    Brian + Bing

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03.txt
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 20:18:56 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : Limited Domains and Internet Protocols
         Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                           Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2018-09-11

Abstract:
    There is a noticeable trend towards network requirements, behaviours
    and semantics that are specific to a limited region of the Internet
    and a particular set of requirements.  Policies, default parameters,
    the options supported, the style of network management and security
    requirements may vary.  This document reviews examples of such
    limited domains and emerging solutions, and develops a related
    taxonomy.  It shows the needs for a precise definition of a limited
    domain boundary and for a corresponding protocol to allow nodes to
    discover where such a boundary exists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-limited-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-limited-domains-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area