Subject: [ipwave] IP-Based Vehicular Networking Survey Paper

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:39:13 +0900

Hi IPWAVE WG,
Here is a new survey paper relevant to our IPWAVE WG.

*Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong*, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Tae (Tom) Oh, Sandra Cespedes,
Nabil Benamar, Michelle Wetterwald, and Jerome Haerri, "A comprehensive
survey on vehicular networks for smart roads: A focus on IP-based
approaches",
<http://iotlab.skku.edu/publications/international-journal/IP-Vehicular-Networking-Survey-Elsevier-Vehicular-Communications-2021.pdf>Elsevier
Vehicular Communications
<https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214209621000036>, Vol.
29, June 2021.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2214209621000036

This paper is the result of Draft for "ITS General Problem Area" adopted by
WG in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ipwave/about/

It surveys IP-based vehicular networking in terms of network architecture,
IP address autoconfiguration, mobility management, and security & privacy
along with the standardization activities of various SDOs (e.g., IEEE,
IETF, ETSI, ISO,
and 3GPP).

We can move forward with this survey paper and our IPWAVE PS draft,
which is waiting for the review result of our AD Erik Kline:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking/

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department Head
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2021 00:42:01 +0900

Hi Erik,
When could you finish your review on our IPWAVE PS draft and give our
authors your feedback?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-19

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Thu, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:39 AM Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> *Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong*, Yiwen (Chris) Shen, Tae (Tom) Oh, Sandra
> Cespedes, Nabil Benamar, Michelle Wetterwald, and Jerome Haerri, "A
> comprehensive survey on vehicular networks for smart roads: A focus on
> IP-based approaches",
> <https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214209621000036>,
> Vol. 29, June 2021.
>
> This paper is the result of Draft for "ITS General Problem Area" adopted
> by WG in

---

From: Tae Oh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 14:59:32 -0500

Thanks Prof. Jeong.  I hope that you are doing well.

Regards,

Tae (Tom) Oh

On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 10:40 AM Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> its mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/its
>