Subject: [iucg] emerging IUse community

From: jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 02:05:41 +0100

Dear IUsers,

Further to the responses of IAB and IESG concerning the IUI scope, 
the IUCG will also serves as a bridge with the emerging IUse 
(Intelligent Use) community research and engineering structures to 
adapt its concepts and its needs to the IETF Internet standard 
process. The IUse community under creation stream is public domain. 
The ISOC Copyright rules apply to the IUCG. Therefore the IUCG will 
be able to introduce public domain IUse positions for information in 
the Internet standard process. The public domain content, will then 
be subject to IETF presentation copyrights.

In turn, the IUCG will be able to document the IETF debates in 
regards to the IUse technical community concerns.

The memo "IUsers: the IGF problem" 
http://wikalfa.org/wiki/IUsers:_the_IGF_problem indicates the general 
position, strategy and structure of the emerging IUse community.

Comments welcome.
jfc