Subject: [iucg] [Ianaplan] A Libre IUser community Draft

From: Jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 17:06:56 +0100

Dear all,

In order to permit a normal work of the IETF/WG/IANAPLAN  that has 
committed to consider proposals from other communities, and due to 
the I_D sumission cut-off period we had not anticipated, we have 
formally created a small Libre IUWG at http://iuwg.net to publish and 
complete the draft we had prepared as a contribution from an RFC 6852 
small global community/NTIA stakeholder. This unplaned WG will 
formalize in the coming days/weeks.

To please Jay Daley: we are Libre members of the Montpellier area 
where we hold the RMLL in july, members of few friendly specialized 
lists of mine, a Libre development lab in the cyberagora field, the 
founders of a small communities/villages oriented Libre non-profit 
Digital Services Provider under incroporation, etc.. So, it is likely 
that our IP addresses will sometimes be in the same geographical 
area, and probably from our own AS (planned for Jannuary 2015). :-)

No to slow down the clear compromise process we propose we have only 
updated a few words in our draft 0.0, (prepared for an IETF/WG) in 
order to address the issue in the perspective that a separate WG or 
SDO shares with the IETF, IRT our own names, numbers and parameters 
referent registries for our users.

You will find the draft at the 
http://iuwg.net/images/draft-iuwg-intlnet-sdo-registry-relations.00.pdf

We understand that the WG/IANAPLAN will consider in a meeting on Nov 
10 if they want to amalgamate (some of) our positions within a 
WG/IANAPLAN revised draft or if we will have to advance our positions 
separately. We will therefore not discuss them outsie of the 
WG/IANAPLAN until their decision, but we can provide additional inputs.

Please note that our focus is not on the political aspects of the US 
Governance of the Internet (NTIA vs FCC) but on our best interests in 
the global ITU, IG, Russia/China, Libre/Oligarchic, 
regalian/business/civil, etc multi-macro/micro-stakeholder context, 
and mostly on the various MYCANN plug-ins developments being 
considered or under way.

Best
jfc