Subject: [iucg] Fw: A New Case Has Been Created - Case 00924580

From: pradeep xplorer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2019 05:15:14 +0000

________________________________
From: pradeep Kumar xplorer <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, May 11, 2019 10:43 AM
To: pradeep xplorer
Subject: Fwd: A New Case Has Been Created - Case 00924580

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Global Support Center <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sat, May 11, 2019 at 5:30 AM
Subject: A New Case Has Been Created - Case 00924580
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>

[https://icann-nsp.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=015610000013k5r&oid=00D610000006tJk]

Dear pradeep Kumar xplorer,

Thank you for contacting ICANN Global Support Center. Case # 00924580 has been created to address your inquiry. A member of the ICANN Global Support Team will contact you shortly.

Case Information:

Subject: Fwd: Fw: I am writing with absolute certainty

Description: I am losing my valuable time in my life because of theft and abuse of
concepts of laws and government especially using very low class uneducated
people in india
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "pradeep xplorer" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 11 May 2019 05:22
Subject: Fw: I am writing with absolute certainty
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc:

------------------------------
*From:* pradeep xplorer <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 11, 2019 5:19:11 AM
*To:* [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fw: I am writing with absolute certainty

------------------------------
*From:* [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 11, 2019 5:08:03 AM
*To:* [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Fwd: I am writing with absolute certainty

Sent from MailDroid <https://goo.gl/ODgwBb>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, 11 May 2019 4:51
Subject: I am writing with absolute certainty

That I don't need any ones permission to be with a woman father children
but some clever cowards are preventing it by stealing my money and they
need to be executed by an international force like us military. This is a
crime by criminal us immigration and indian police who would continue their
ways and is continuing their ways. I married amy in nature or following
natural laws in 1999. Sindhu was free to remarry in 1999. But using her i
was harmed by the thieves and i suspect even now. I never had even one day
of sexual coitus with sindhu. The indian lawyers and usa lawyers and
international bankers and companies has exploited me and now shamelessly
exploiting both my money in www companies and my website. I worked each day
of publishing my websites. Whoever employed and exploiting me using it and
stealing money using it need to be executed.i am not with woman like amy or
internationals of my class.
Pradeep kumar xplorer

Sent from MailDroid <https://goo.gl/ODgwBb>

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>,
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Sent: Thu, 09 May 2019 6:47
Subject: Re: Three collaterals for credit cards not paid

We appreciate your time and patience.

Kind regards,

ICANN Global Support Center

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

DISCLAIMER: This email is for information only. This email also does not represent a waiver of any ICANN policy, procedure or agreement. In the event that any information provided in this email appears to be inconsistent with any information published elsewhere by ICANN, please do not rely on this email without confirmation or clarification from ICANN.

*********************************** Please Do Not Delete ***********************************

Thread ID: ref:_00D616tJk._5004MXbJ4T:ref

Include the text above in replies to this email. Thank you.

*********************************** Please Do Not Delete ***********************************

© 2017 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers

[http://icann-nsp.my.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?oid=00D610000006tJk&esid=0184M00000BLbjm]