Subject: [Jcardcal] Getting started

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 08:18:03 -0600

Greetings all,

The announcement has not been sent by the secretariat, but the IESG has 
approved the WG. Your chairs are Peter Saint Andre (who you likely all 
know) and Bert Greevenbosch (who is a newer chap who we are going to 
throw to the wolves in this group to get him broken in. ;-) ). Peter and 
Bert and I will chat in the next day or two and get the logistics taken 
care of. We should hit the ground running.

Our first order of business is for the chairs to solicit other WGs for 
any specific requirements beyond the one noted in the charter, and then 
to find some document editors and get things rolling. Our timeline is 
tight, so I hope things will move quickly. You should hear from Peter 
and Bert in the next day or two.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 17:22:15 +0100

Looking forward to getting this show on the road! As I've understood 
most discussion is done on a such list, but if there are any conference 
calls I can join to help bring things forward, I am more than willing to.

Thanks,
Philipp Kewisch

On 3/4/13 3:18 PM, Pete Resnick wrote:
> any specific requirements beyond the one noted in the charter, and 
> then to find some document editors and get things rolling. Our 
> timeline is tight, so I hope things will move quickly. You should hear 
> from Peter and Bert in the next day or two.
>
> pr
>