Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 04:44:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-04-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:46:30 +0200

Hi Folks,

here is a new version, which I believe is ready for last call. Please 
double check the changed paragraphs, especially on the date formats and 
unknown property types. I have done the registration similar to the 
GROUP parameter, I hope its correct.

Thanks,
Philipp

On 4/30/13 1:44 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal

---

From: Michael Angstadt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:56:18 -0400

Small typo on page 19:

"If the valye type specified in jCard is set to "unknown","

should be

"If the value type specified in jCard is set to "unknown","

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> here is a new version, which I believe is ready for last call. Please double
> check the changed paragraphs, especially on the date formats and unknown
> property types. I have done the registration similar to the GROUP parameter,
> I hope its correct.
>
> Thanks,
> Philipp
>
>

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 15:01:55 +0200

> "If the value type specified in jCard is set to "unknown","
Good catch, thanks! Corrected locally.