Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 10:05:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-05-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:12:00 +0200

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03.txt

Hello Folks,

this draft contains a new example on how to handle the LABEL parameter 
with an empty structured value, thanks Simon for the hint on what is valid.

Aside from that just a few typo fixes and I've added some 
acknowledgements. If I've missed someone please tell me!

To my mind this is ready for last call, or whatever the next step is.

Philipp

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 11:14:06 -0600

On 5/18/13 11:12 AM, Philipp Kewisch wrote:
>> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>> Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the 
>> JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the 
>> IETF.
>> 
>> Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard Author(s) :
>> Philipp Kewisch Filename        : 
>> draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-03.txt Pages           : 30 Date :
>> 2013-05-18
> 
> Hello Folks,
> 
> this draft contains a new example on how to handle the LABEL 
> parameter with an empty structured value, thanks Simon for the
> hint on what is valid.
> 

Philipp, thank you for updating the document. And yes, the next step
is a working group last call. Bert and I will chat about that and
figure out the timing, but it should be soon.

Peter, as co-chair

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: Michael Angstadt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 08:16:01 -0400

Thanks Philipp, it looks good to me.

On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG/MacGPG2 v2.0.19 (Darwin)
> Comment: GPGTools - http://gpgtools.org
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
>
> iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJRl7beAAoJEOoGpJErxa2pBRUP/RKtbi+LKtkFwcnndxf5TjNo
> P41xO85bE2u6SoSMh8VkzmXu16Bi7Tz/jxzzNbW7OkXCTLNyEEe4A+cDDp+HznDT
> FlqzdPxESd9ZbhD9i/QA+6R3t/PXndknasjgHy3ifnsr2gHl6EdzrlOi1k2OC9HL
> FyAvEsF4/QpHnJ+Kh4RsJoeE6/st/cbS9RV6/Hs7tuyh4G1rSTIisSMr0LLlXl7z
> lGFiHxsTjF9D7lEUjJIv3uEXN3Tbr9Yhp8XX+GPVELv/z0v2foVWpPLDDb7D6o8e
> yzJ/HZZ1VeSVW8nnBJDBa+RRTGFR0D5W1+x7uMl6JyXVxtTCdR7SS/vQecB8+Trb
> C2+R6tKVFHcoNt3+d8bzDms4RkkoEpop4qx1VeCsQjsUesedPQ1vF+PqU48dcvpj
> aCu7wPxo+xuE10tFjs2jyWgm5K3JWiBHpERvXQr2rnggsvXdjbi8OZnSnVM24aYE
> XIegNosOlJRMJ7qNTvVBrNO2NjxUn/hCrevGri/k7+DtW5LZR4h6yX0TGzeFOCjn
> zhOK4/ugnMooo5DsAvgTiklJN9QUFJYpF8EX8Sk2YTMDNckKziAI8x8z2qw14qRN
> T4/zt4ULMC1yq0R3MAXC3I0eDeNpR7daO0/wun3xi+c2q3S6O3z8BUhEKuPmS6PI
> 1dmTiFA8KyJwUwZyHxes
> =s+gF
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> _______________________________________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal

---

From: Simon Perreault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 09:03:07 +0200

> Thanks Philipp, it looks good to me.

+1

Simon
-- 
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca
STUN/TURN server               --> http://numb.viagenie.ca