Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:15:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Mike Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-06-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCal", a JSON format for iCalendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:17:24 +0200

Hey Folks,

this draft update contains the wording changes suggested by Michael. It 
is again ready for WGLC.

Philipp