Subject: [Jcardcal] jCard & CardDAV

From: Evert Pot <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:22:09 +0100

Hi guys,

Question about CardDAV integration. I'd like to automatically transform jCard data if this is requested on the server, but I'm wondering how I can advertise support for it.

Would this be correct?

<C:supported-address-data xmlns:C="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:carddav">
   <C:address-data-type content-type="text/vcard" version="3.0"/>
   <C:address-data-type content-type="text/vcard" version="4.0"/>
   <C:address-data-type content-type="application/vcard+json" version="4.0"/>
</C:supported-address-data>

Evert

---

From: Cyrus Daboo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 10:28:34 -0400

Hi Evert,

--On June 24, 2013 at 3:22:09 PM +0100 Evert Pot 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Question about CardDAV integration. I'd like to automatically transform
> jCard data if this is requested on the server, but I'm wondering how I
> can advertise support for it.
>
> Would this be correct?
>
>    <C:address-data-type content-type="application/vcard+json"
> version="4.0"/> </C:supported-address-data>

Yes.

-- 
Cyrus Daboo