Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 04:19:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:23:11 +0200

Hey Folks,

to match the changes in jcal, I have changed the UNKNOWN registration's 
purpose to:
> To allow preserving property values whose default value type is not
> known during round-tripping between jCard and vCard.

There are no further changes between jcard 04 and 05.

Philipp

On 7/14/13 1:19 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal