Subject: [Jcardcal] Pete Resnick's Yes on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:47:13 -0700

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please confirm that these are all correct:

3.2.1.2: Change "In jCal these properties" to "In jCard these
properties"

10.1: None of the following are normative. Please move them to 10.2:

ietf-jcardcal-jcal
RFC 5545
RFC 6321
RFC 6351

10.2: RFC 4627 is normative. Please move it to section 10.1.

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 19:52:11 +0200

> 3.2.1.2: Change "In jCal these properties" to "In jCard these
Correct, thanks!
> 10.2: RFC 4627 is normative. Please move it to section 10.1.
I've changed these, sounds good. I guess I'm not fully aware of the 
difference, but in some cases it seems I just made an obvious mistake.