Subject: [Jcardcal] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05: (with COMMENT)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 03:44:11 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the introduction shows twice this sentence.

   The purpose of this specification is to
   define "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.  One main advantage to
   using a JSON-based format as defined in [RFC4627] over the classic
   vCard format is easier processing for JavaScript based widgets and
   libraries, especially in the scope of web-based applications.

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:11:05 +0200

>     libraries, especially in the scope of web-based applications.
Good catch, thanks! Will take care of deduplication.

Philipp

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 07:40:30 -0500

> Good catch, thanks! Will take care of deduplication.

Yeah, I saw that and meant to put that in an RFC Editor note. I forgot. 
I'll put and RFC Editor note in the ballot to strike the second 
occurrence. That way, we won't have a new version of the document during 
IESG Evaluation, and if there are no other changes, it can go straight 
to the RFC Editor.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478