Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:49:54 +0200

There we go, here is the beauty!

Please take a look, as a lot has changed since the previous draft.

Philipp

---

From: Michael Angstadt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:31:12 -0400

Looks good

On Wednesday, July 3, 2013, Philipp Kewisch wrote:

> ______________________________**_________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/jcardcal<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal>
>