Subject: [Jcardcal] jCard IESG Evaluation on the jcardcal list

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:29:40 -0500

Serious Pete-fail. My sincerest apologies for my brain damage:

I have (apparently; I actually don't remember specifically doing so) set 
the IESG Evaluation email field to post messages IESG messages to the 
jcardcal list. I think the jcardcal group is of sufficiently 
low-controversy that there should be no issues with doing so, but that said:

Apology 1: I didn't warn the IESG that I was doing that. I was supposed 
to have done so. I'm very sorry. Luckily, no problems seem to have 
arisen with Spencer and Benoit's comments.

Apology 2: I didn't warn the WG. So here is the warning:

WG Folks: IESG Evaluation messages (comments, DISCUSS items) are being 
Cc'ed to the WG mailing list. I'd ask some restraint when you see these. 
Give the author or the chairs a chance to give an answer before you jump 
in. If you see something that you think you can add information to, do 
so succinctly. Remember, the IESG gets a huge amount of email, and any 
response you send is going to all of us, so be kind.

Thanks, and again, I apologize for the failure.

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 09:31:54 -0600

On 7/16/13 7:29 AM, Pete Resnick wrote:
> Serious Pete-fail. 

Simple AD-ADD. :-)

I recall discussing this with you and Bert, but it does seem we didn't
communicate the decision.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/