Subject: [Jcardcal] Introduction to subsections in section 3.4

From: Bert Greevenbosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 01:14:49 +0000

Hi all,

The following proposed change from Barry indeed seems to improve the text:

<QUOTE>
What's the point of Section 3.4? This information has been thoroughly
specified earlier. It would be more useful to say what you're actually
specifying here, something like this:

OLD

    The type of a vCard value is explicitly mentioned in the third
    element of the array describing a jCard property. The actual values
    of the property can be found in the fourth and following elements of
    the array.

NEW

    The following subsections specify how vCard property value data types,
    which are defined in the subsections of [RFC6350] Section 4, are
    represented in jCard.

END
</QUOTE>

Any concerns?

Best regards,
Bert