Subject: [Jcardcal] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:24:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Mike Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCal", a JSON format for iCalendar data.
   The iCalendar data format is a text format for capturing and
   exchanging information normally stored within a calendaring and
   scheduling application, for example tasks and events.  JSON is a
   lightweight, text-based, language-independent data interchange format
   commonly used in internet applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/