Subject: [Jcardcal] New preliminary draft: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 12:31:27 +0100

Hello Folks,

as the cutoff period before the IETF meeting was just a few days ago 
(too bad I didn't check for this date, I could have done it just in 
time!), I'm posting the new version of the draft here for comments. It 
should be going into IETF last call in this state.

Regards,
Philipp

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:55:34 -0600

> should be going into IETF last call in this state.

The draft looks fine. As I said in private email, I've let the 
secretariat know to allow this as an exception to the deadline and post 
it. You can send to them.

Once posted, I'll start the Last Call. (I'll probably extend it a week 
because of the IETF meeting.)

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:57:01 -0700

> because of the IETF meeting.)

That all sounds good. Thanks to you both! (The chairs were remiss in not 
pointing out the submission deadline...)

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/