Subject: [Jcardcal] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 10:40:47 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm good with this assuming the gen-art points and Barry's issues get
resolved. One nit in section 3.5.2:

"To ease processing in jCal, the value to such parameters
   MUST be represented in an array containing the separated values."
   
I think this is supposed to say "of such parameters".

---

From: Philipp Kewisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:26:48 +0100

Thanks Alissa, I've fixed this locally, it will be part of the next draft.

Philipp

On 3/23/14, 6:40 PM, Alissa Cooper wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal