Subject: [Jcardcal] Adrian Farrel's No Objection on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 01:29:10 -0700

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

To update and support Barry's Discuss, RFC 7158 and RFC 7159 have now
been published.

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 12:16:08 -0500

> To update and support Barry's Discuss, RFC 7158 and RFC 7159 have now

To update and support my reply to Barry's Discuss, I refer you to the 
RFC Editor Note in the ballot. ;-)

pr

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478