Subject: [Jcardcal] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 04:13:11 -0700

A new version (-10) has been submitted for draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-10.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:38:56 -0400

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-10.txt

And this version resolves my DISCUSS and addresses all my other
comments.  Thanks!

Barry

---

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 01:51:58 -0500

My impression is that this version addresses all of the GenArt, SecDir, 
and AD comments. Peter, can you confirm that? If you do so by within the 
next 8.5 hours, I can probably approve the document straight away on the 
telechat.

Thanks,

pr

On 3/26/14 6:13 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> jcardcal mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jcardcal
>    

-- 
Pete Resnick<http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478