Subject: [Jcardcal] Jari Arkko's No Objection on draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: (with COMMENT)

From: "Jari Arkko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:29:28 -0700

Jari Arkko has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some changes are being discussed due to Robert Spark's gen-art review,
but I do not see a new draft. Shouldn't that appear before we make the
final approval of this document?

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:37:15 -0400

> final approval of this document?

You balloted on a new draft: -09 was posted on Tuesday.  I don't know
whether or not it includes changes for the Gen-ART review; I haven't
had a chance to look yet.

Barry

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:43:12 -0400

> had a chance to look yet.

Oops; my error.  -10 is yesterday's new version, and you balloted on
-09 before it was posted.  Sorry.  Check -10 and see if it covers the
issues.

b