Subject: [Jmap] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 06:53:33 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-jmap-mdn-15: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-mdn/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. It is clear and easy to read.

Please find below a couple of non-blocking COMMENT points.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

-- Section 2 --
While I can guess what is meant by "foreign (non-Internet) message", a more
formal description would probably be welcome.

-- Section 2.1 --
Wondering whether the values in this section are case sensitive? Section 2
clearly specifies that the fields must be lowercase. Is it useful to specify
whether case is important in this section?