Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:32:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSContact: Converting from and to vCard
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Robert Stepanek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-05.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2021-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines how to convert contact information as defined
   in the JSContact [draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact] specification from and
   to vCard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-jscontact-vcard-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/