Subject: [Jmap] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jmap-smime-09.txt> (S/MIME signature verification extension to JMAP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2021 07:51:52 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG (jmap)
to consider the following document: - 'S/MIME signature verification
extension to JMAP'
  <draft-ietf-jmap-smime-09.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-10-18. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an extension to JMAP for Mail (RFC 8621) for
   returning S/MIME signature verification status.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-smime/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 07:09:28 -0700

Apologies; this second Last Call was requested in error.  After the
telechat that's in progress I'll figure out how to dislodge it from that
process error and get it moving forward.

-MSK