Subject: [Jmap] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-blob-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 04:15:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP Blob management extension
        Author          : Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-blob-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   The JMAP base protocol (RFC8620) provides the ability to upload and
   download arbitrary binary data via HTTP POST and GET on defined
   endpoint.  This binary data is called a "blob".

   This extension adds additional ways to create and access blobs, by
   making inline method calls within a standard JMAP request.

   This extension also adds a reverse lookup mechanism to discover where
   blobs are referenced within other data types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-blob/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-blob-10.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-blob-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: "Bron Gondwana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:05:28 +0100

This is almost identical to version -09, correcting only a couple of things that Jim noticed - inconsistent naming and failure to remove all 'catenate' text.

I'll be presenting slides based on either version, since the substantial changes were all in -09.

Bron.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022, at 12:15, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Jmap mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jmap
> 

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, Fastmail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]