Subject: [Jmap] Milestones changed for jmap WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:32:00 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit document for Blobs via JMAP to the IESG", set due
date to April 2022 from December 2021.

Changed milestone "Submit Sieve document to the IESG", set due date to April
2022 from February 2022.

Deleted milestone "Submit JSON Contact document to IESG".

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Calendars document to the IESG", set due date
to July 2022 from April 2022.

Changed milestone "Submit SMIME Sender Extensions document to the IESG", set
due date to August 2022 from February 2022.

Changed milestone "Submit JMAP Quotas document to the IESG", set due date to
August 2022 from June 2022.

Changed milestone "Adopt a document defining JMAP access to addressbooks",
set due date to November 2022 from April 2022.

Changed milestone "Submit document with guidance for implementation of IMAP
servers and proxies (Informational)", set due date to December 2022 from
April 2022.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/jmap/about/