Subject: Re: [jose] #21: JWK and JWKSet do not have media types registered

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:44:43 -0000

#21: JWK and JWKSet do not have media types registered

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Registrations for these media types were added in draft-ietf-jose-json-
 web-key-11.  Therefore, I believe that this issue should be closed as
 fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/21#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:15:56 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/21#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>