Subject: [jose] Current Open Issues List

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:49:27 -0700

<chair>

The following represents my current thinking on getting the issues in the
tracker closed.

Issue #5 - Not active -- Needs verification that it should be closed by
Richard and chairs

Issue #6 - Active - Blocked on Richard - need evaluation table

Issue #7 - Not active - chairs are monitoring

Issue #8 - Active - On the agenda for tomorrow

Issue #13 - Active - currently gated on the chairs to finish review of
proposals.

Issue #14 - Active - currently blocked on issue #13

Issue #15 - Active - 

Issue #18 - Active - Blocked on Authors - need updated text

Issue #20 - Active - on the agenda for tomorrow

Issue #21 - Active - on the agenda for tomorrow

Issue #22 - Active - on the agenda for tomorrow

Issue #24 - Active - On the agenda for tomorrow

Jim