Subject: Re: [jose] #4: Remove wrapped keys from integrity check (allow separation of keys from data)

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:57:09 -0000

#4: Remove wrapped keys from integrity check (allow separation of keys from
data)

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This was done in draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-11.  Therefore, I
 believe that this issue should be closed as fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/4#comment:6>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 02:37:10 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Review of -11 shows this to be done.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]        |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/4#comment:7>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>