Subject: Re: [jose] draft-ietf-jose-use-cases-02, bad references

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 11:37:08 -0400

Thanks, Bjoern.  I've gone through my draft copy and reviewed the
references, so this should be better in -03 (to be released after I fix
other LC comments).
--Richard

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   In http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-use-cases-02 some of the
> references are outdated, for instance, "W3C.CR-xmldsig-core2-20120124"
> is a Working Group Note now, not a Candidate Recommendation anymore, and
> "W3C.REC-xml-1998" should probably reference the 5th Edition instead, or
> it should be clarified why the 1998 version is used. Furthermore, some
> of the references seem incorrectly classified, e.g. "W3C.REC-xml-1998"
> is listed as Normative, but the only time it is used is as an example in
> the Introduction. It should be non-normative, or be referenced with some
> clear normative purpose.
>
> regards,
> --
> Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
> Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
> 25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/
> _______________________________________________
> jose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose
>