Subject: Re: [jose] #22: JSON Serialization media types not consistent with RFC 6839

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:46:37 -0000

#22: JSON Serialization media types not consistent with RFC 6839

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 The media type registrations in draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-11 and
 draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-11 have been changed to those
 suggested in the ticket.  Therefore, I believe that this issue should be
 closed as fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:15:31 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/22#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>