Subject: Re: [jose] jose wg teleconference announcement - 17 June 2013

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:07:34 +0000

What is the call-in information?  Sorry if I missed it.

-- Mike

________________________________
From: Karen O'Donoghue
Sent: 5/30/2013 8:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [jose] jose wg teleconference announcement - 17 June 2013

The jose working group will have a teleconference on Monday 17 June 2013
at 5:00 pm UTC (10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT).

The primary objective of the call will be to ensure the results of the
interim meeting were adequately incorporated and to identify any final
issues on the recently published drafts.

The interim meeting minutes are available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/04/29/jose/minutes/minutes-interim-2013-jose-1

The updated specifications are available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-encryption-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-11
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-11

An agenda and webex details will be available next week.

Regards,
Karen

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:10:17 +0200

I am on a train. I will call once I arrive 

Sent from my iPhone

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:11:35 +0200

Wait you tricked me,  it is next Monday. 

Sent from my iPhone