Subject: Re: [jose] #13: Enable AEAD key wrapping

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:04:44 -0000

#13: Enable AEAD key wrapping

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap-00 demonstrates the ability to perform
 key wrapping with AEAD algorithms.  The working group can make a decision
 whether to incorporate this algorithm into JWA, but as far as satisfying
 the requirement to enable AEAD key wrapping, the current specifications
 already do.  Therefore, I believe that this issue should be closed as
 fixed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  encryption             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/13#comment:4>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>