Subject: Re: [jose] #138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:52:07 -0000

#138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A.  1st paragraph s/using the/combined with the/
>
> B.  It is not clear what the two bullet points are stating here.  My
> first reaction was that you needed to talk about these in different
> subsections and then I found them - should probably forward reference.
>
> C.  I don't know that the paragraph starting "The alg header parameter"
> is useful.  Seems that this should be in the subsections.
>
> D. The paragraph on Direct Key Agreement should and Concat should be in
> the subsection.
>
> E.  s/agreement transaction/agreement operation/ or for each message
> sent.

New description:

 A.  1st paragraph s/using the/combined with the/

 * FIXED in -15

 B.  It is not clear what the two bullet points are stating here.  My first
 reaction was that you needed to talk about these in different subsections
 and then I found them - should probably forward reference.

 C.  I don't know that the paragraph starting "The alg header parameter" is
 useful.  Seems that this should be in the subsections.

 D. The paragraph on Direct Key Agreement should and Concat should be in
 the subsection.

 E.  s/agreement transaction/agreement operation/ or for each message sent.

 * FIXED in -15

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/138#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>