Subject: Re: [jose] #124: Section 1 - Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:10:56 -0000

#124: Section 1 - Introduction

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Sufficient to things dealt with for me to close this.

 We are going to punt item B to either the RFC Editor, Gen-Art or the IESG
 to say that we need to move that expansion farther forward and not press
 it here.

 I think that bullet E would be a useful thing to have here, however Mike
 does not believe that it will add to the readability of the document and
 the registries are contained in the TOC which is just above it.  I don't
 agree but do not think it is worth a fight.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/124#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>