Subject: [jose] agenda and webex info for 16 sept 2013 jose ad-hoc meeting

From: Karen O'Donoghue <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 14:37:09 -0400

Folks,

We have another jose call next Monday, 16 September, at 7 pm.
Below is the webex information for the call.

The draft agenda is currently available at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/09/16/jose/agenda/agenda-interim-2013-jose-7

This will be an unofficial call because we did not have the agenda 
posted in time. I'm concerned that we don't have enough time between 
these calls to make progress, so I'm going to propose moving the 30 
September call to 7 October at the same time. Please review your 
calendars and post any concerns.

Also, the agenda above is a bit short. We may add some additional issues 
if they are prepped in time.

Regards,
Karen

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: jose wg interim
Date: Monday, September 16, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 641 450 379
Meeting Password: crypto

-------------------------------------------------------
To start or join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
Go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=236960952&UID=508402732&PW=NYjAzMTRkY2Rm&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D 

-------------------------------------------------------
Audio conference information
-------------------------------------------------------
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3208

Access code:641 450 379

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft 
Outlook), click this link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=236960952&UID=508402732&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAhM3Rs2/AUuhowBEBy1kohSddRlQWw9PG5VtykMXpptG 

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF 
(Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/systemdiagnosis.php.

http://www.webex.com

CCM:+16504793208x641450379#

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees 
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that 
any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.