Subject: Re: [jose] #109: JOSE X.509 Certificate Profile

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:02:43 -0000

#109: JOSE X.509 Certificate Profile

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Even though we are talking about certificates in this document, per
 discussion with Mike there does not seem to be an overwhelming need to
 talk about a certificate profile at this point.

 This probably really belongs at the application level for most things.
 The big issues would be how to do mapping from certificate extensions to
 jwk things in this document.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/109#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>