Subject: Re: [jose] #146: Section 4.10 AES_CBC_HMAC_SHA2 Algorithms

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:25:11 -0000

#146: Section 4.10 AES_CBC_HMAC_SHA2 Algorithms

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  Why all of the underscores in the algorithm title?  Would be more
> readable as AES-CBC HMAC-SHA2 Composite Algorithms
>
> B.  A lot of the text in this section is duplicate text of other text in
> this section.

New description:

 A.  Why all of the underscores in the algorithm title?  Would be more
 readable as AES-CBC HMAC-SHA2 Composite Algorithms

 * WONT FIX - this is not readable, but it is what is used by David

 B.  A lot of the text in this section is duplicate text of other text in
 this section.

 * DUP of #147

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/146#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>