Subject: Re: [jose] #128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:30:15 -0000

#128: Section 3.1. "alg" (Algorithm) Header Parameter Values for JWS

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A.  Change the title "Algorithm Identifiers"
>
> B.  Move the fact that this is a set of identifiers to be used as
> parameter values for JWS should be part of the text in section 3.
>
> C.  The fact that identifiers are short strings belongs in the
> introduction and in the registry designated expert instructions and not
> here.
>
> D.  The discussion on Implementation Requirements belongs in the
> terminology section and not here.

New description:

 A.  Change the title "Algorithm Identifiers"

 B.  Move the fact that this is a set of identifiers to be used as
 parameter values for JWS should be part of the text in section 3.

 C.  The fact that identifiers are short strings belongs in the
 introduction and in the registry designated expert instructions and not
 here.

 * Partial Fix: It is in the introduction now, but has not made it to the
 designated expert section.

 D.  The discussion on Implementation Requirements belongs in the
 terminology section and not here.

 * FIXED: This is in the template but that is close enough.

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/128#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>