Subject: Re: [jose] #153: Section 5.3.2.7 - "oth" (Other Primes Info) Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:17:18 -0000

#153: Section 5.3.2.7 - "oth" (Other Primes Info) Parameter

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 * WON'T FIX

 This is an extreme case that should never appear in an JOSE environment.
 However it is included for completeness (and complexity) and maps to what
 appears in PKCS#1 so there is no hard core reason to remove it

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/153#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>