Subject: Re: [jose] #67: Expansion of terms in the document

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:20:19 -0000

#67: Expansion of terms in the document

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Some of these have been changed.  There may be later ones that will need
 to be done as well, but these will be raised on an individual basis by the
 reviewer or the RFC Editor.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/67#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>