Subject: [jose] Current Issue Status

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:28:54 -0700

I have not had time to go through the database after the drafts have come
out.  I did this when I was trying to get  an agenda worked up so it has my
ideas of current states.

I would like to review the key draft issues that Mike and I have not gone
through and see if there are any big controversies.

Jim

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:54:19 +0300

Jim,

when I look through the list of issues I wonder whether the group uses 
the issue tracker correctly. The large number of issues is just scary. 
There is an overhead with each created issue and if there are 
dependencies between issues or if an issue only consists of editorial 
aspects then the issue tracker might not be the right tool.

I believe we also have to think about those who edit the documents and 
have to work with the issues. That's a huge amount of work. I wouldn't 
want to switch with Mike at the moment!

Ciao
Hannes

On 16.09.2013 22:28, Jim Schaad wrote:
> I have not had time to go through the database after the drafts have
> come out. I did this when I was trying to get an agenda worked up so it
> has my ideas of current states.
>
> I would like to review the key draft issues that Mike and I have not
> gone through and see if there are any big controversies.
>
> Jim
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> jose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose