Subject: Re: [jose] #51: Change "cty" requirement for encrypted JWK to "MUST unless"

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 22:57:07 -0000

#51: Change "cty" requirement for encrypted JWK to "MUST unless"

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 This fix has been partially applied.  The question is will Richard be
 happy with the fact that it does not allow for both of the cty values that
 are possible here.  This is going to depend in part on the final
 resolution of issue #50.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  key                    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/51#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>