Subject: Re: [jose] #130: Section 3.3. Digital Signature with RSASSA-PKCS1-V1_5

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 05:34:42 -0000

#130: Section 3.3.  Digital Signature with RSASSA-PKCS1-V1_5

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 A is not done, but I can live with this.  If it is decided to fix later
 this can be a reference to the NIST impedance table that everybody uses.

 B has been done.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/130#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>