Subject: Re: [jose] #76: Seciton 3.6 - "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 04:01:13 -0000

#76: Seciton 3.6 - "x5t" (X.509 Certificate Thumbprint) Header Parameter

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A. Hash algorithm extensibility note needs to go here for algorithm
> agility
>
> B. There are additional requirements imposed on the representation of
> members in the JWK and the contents of the certificate.  For example the
> use and alg need to be compatible.
>
> C. Title should be "x56" (X.509 Certificate SHA-1 Thumbprint) Parameter

New description:

 A. Hash algorithm extensibility note needs to go here for algorithm
 agility

 * FIXED

 B. There are additional requirements imposed on the representation of
 members in the JWK and the contents of the certificate.  For example the
 use and alg need to be compatible.

 C. Title should be "x5t" (X.509 Certificate SHA-1 Thumbprint) Parameter

 *FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/76#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>