Subject: Re: [jose] #150: Section 5.2.1 JWK Parameters for Elliptic Curve Public Keys

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 00:03:54 -0000

#150: Section 5.2.1 JWK Parameters for Elliptic Curve Public Keys

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A.  Kill JWK in the title
>
> B.  Punctiation problem.  If you use the colon then it should be followed
> by a list.  If this is a general statement that applies below - then it
> would be better stated in each section.
>
> I would prefer to have a list of required elements as this makes it easy
> to see what is required, what is optional and what is private in a single
> location.

New description:

 A.  Kill JWK in the title

 B.  Punctiation problem.  If you use the colon then it should be followed
 by a list.  If this is a general statement that applies below - then it
 would be better stated in each section.

 I would prefer to have a list of required elements as this makes it easy
 to see what is required, what is optional and what is private in a single
 location.

 * FIXED in -15 - not the way I preferred, but the punctuation problem is
 corrected.

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/150#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>