Subject: Re: [jose] #100: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:58:24 -0000

#100: Section 4.1 Reserved Header Parameter Names

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. The discussion on short names needs to be done in the introduction and
> not here - also it should be placed as guidance in the registry for the
> experts.  This should also include the fact that you need to look at
> values for many of these as well as the names.
>
> B. s/via/????/ this should be changed to a different term.

New description:

 A. The discussion on short names needs to be done in the introduction and
 not here - also it should be placed as guidance in the registry for the
 experts.  This should also include the fact that you need to look at
 values for many of these as well as the names.

 * FIXED

 B. s/via/????/ this should be changed to a different term.

 * Won't FIX

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/100#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>