Subject: Re: [jose] #66: Section 2. Terminology

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:52:08 -0000

#66: Section 2. Terminology

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. No need to define JWK and JWK Set as you just did and this entire
> document is about that.
>
> B. Re-write the base64url encoding item to be
>    ""The Base64 encoded using the URL safe character set (Section 5 of
> [RFC4648]) with all trailing '=' characters removed. (See Appendix C of
> the JWS specification [RFCXXXX] for more details.)""
>
> C. Re-write the collision resistance by removing everything following the
> first sentence.
>
> D. Delete Encrypted JWK and Encrypted JWK Set - they are used only in the
> section that defines them.

New description:

 A. No need to define JWK and JWK Set as you just did and this entire
 document is about that.

 * WONT FIX - could be done but not worth a fight.

 B. Re-write the base64url encoding item to be
    ""The Base64 encoded using the URL safe character set (Section 5 of
 [RFC4648]) with all trailing '=' characters removed. (See Appendix C of
 the JWS specification [RFCXXXX] for more details.)""

 * WON'T FIX - uses language from 4648 apparently

 C. Re-write the collision resistance by removing everything following the
 first sentence.

 *DONE

 D. Delete Encrypted JWK and Encrypted JWK Set - they are used only in the
 section that defines them.

 * DONE

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/66#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>