Subject: Re: [jose] #162: 9. References

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:24:12 -0000

#162: 9.  References

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  DSS - FIPS PUB 186-3 has been superseded
>
> B.  How many of these are normative references?  Which ones need to be
> read and understood in order to use the algorithm document?

New description:

 A.  DSS - FIPS PUB 186-3 has been superseded

 * FIXED

 B.  How many of these are normative references?  Which ones need to be
 read and understood in order to use the algorithm document?

 * Now it's own issue

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/162#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>