Subject: Re: [jose] #65: Section 1. Introduction

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 22:50:01 -0000

#65: Section 1. Introduction

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 B and C can both be considered to be fixed by the fact that the text uses
 names.  While there is a potential for misunderstanding this as just being
 the field names it can probably slide.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  key                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/65#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>