Subject: Re: [jose] #53: Use "SEC1" format for elliptic curve keys

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 02:35:41 -0000

#53: Use "SEC1" format for elliptic curve keys

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Applied patch does not include the text for compressed points or for the
 zero point being unacceptable.  Need to validate with Richard that this is
 not a problem.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  algorithms             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/53#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>

---

From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 07:33:38 +0000

The text says what the content of the fields must be.  There's no need to enumerate all the things that do not conform to the requirements stated in the spec.

				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: jose issue tracker [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:36 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [jose] #53: Use "SEC1" format for elliptic curve keys

 Applied patch does not include the text for compressed points or for the  zero point being unacceptable.  Need to validate with Richard that this is  not a problem.

-- 
-------------------------+----------------------------------------------
-------------------------+---
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  new
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  algorithms             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+----------------------------------------------
-------------------------+---