Subject: Re: [jose] #63: PBES2 process does not explain how "p2s" is applied

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 00:18:46 -0000

#63: PBES2 process does not explain how "p2s" is applied

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This should probably be an example so in JWE so that people don't have any
 issues, however I believe that the text now states what needs to be said.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:  IETF 88 - Vancouver
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/63#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>