Subject: Re: [jose] #38: Implementation requirements for MUST/SHOULD need to be specfication required

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 03:56:19 -0000

#38: Implementation requirements for MUST/SHOULD need to be specfication
required

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The level of restriction in the document is that it is specification for
 all level changes.  This is more restrictive than what I requested, but is
 not an overall issue.  This should satisfy the overall desires of Pete and
 Stephen.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/38#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>