Subject: Re: [jose] #55: Mandatory entropy in ECC KDF inputs

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:10:45 -0000

#55: Mandatory entropy in ECC KDF inputs

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 THere is no requirement for this, however there is a capability to do
 this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  closed
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  algorithms             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/55#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>