Subject: Re: [jose] #138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:27:06 -0000

#138: Section 4.7 ECDH-ES

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  1st paragraph s/using the/combined with the/
>
> * FIXED in -15
>
> B.  It is not clear what the two bullet points are stating here.  My
> first reaction was that you needed to talk about these in different
> subsections and then I found them - should probably forward reference.
>
> C.  I don't know that the paragraph starting "The alg header parameter"
> is useful.  Seems that this should be in the subsections.
>
> D. The paragraph on Direct Key Agreement should and Concat should be in
> the subsection.
>
> E.  s/agreement transaction/agreement operation/ or for each message
> sent.
>
> * FIXED in -15

New description:

 A.  1st paragraph s/using the/combined with the/

 * FIXED in -15

 B.  It is not clear what the two bullet points are stating here.  My first
 reaction was that you needed to talk about these in different subsections
 and then I found them - should probably forward reference.

 * WON'T FIX - reviewer error - it is in the same section.

 C.  I don't know that the paragraph starting "The alg header parameter" is
 useful.  Seems that this should be in the subsections.

 * WON'T FIX - The subsections that I thought were there aren't - so it
 can't be just moved.

 D. The paragraph on Direct Key Agreement should and Concat should be in
 the subsection.

 * WON'T FIX - Mike does not want to do this, I think it might have been
 useful for the future document that describes a static-static version or
 uses the CONCAT for some other puprpose, but it is not worth dealing with
 now.

 E.  s/agreement transaction/agreement operation/ or for each message sent.

 * FIXED in -15

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  algorithms             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/138#comment:3>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>