Subject: Re: [jose] #120: Section 7.1. JWS Compact Serialization

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:09:36 -0000

#120: Section 7.1. JWS Compact Serialization

Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> A. How do you know it is compact? (first sentence)
>
> B. This should specify a set of requirements that need to be stated in
> order to have a compact serialization
>          - No unprotected header items
>          - one signer

New description:

 A. How do you know it is compact? (first sentence)

 * WON'T FIX - (may be it has been updated it looks ok now.)

 B. This should specify a set of requirements that need to be stated in
 order to have a compact serialization
          - No unprotected header items
          - one signer

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  new
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/120#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>