Subject: Re: [jose] #54: epk/apu/apv need to be REQUIRED

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:09:46 -0000

#54: epk/apu/apv need to be REQUIRED

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 The working group has decided that they do not want to make this change.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]   |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
     Type:  defect       |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  major        |      Status:  closed
Component:  json-web-    |   Milestone:
  algorithms             |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/54#comment:1>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>