Subject: Re: [jose] #167: Section 4. JWE Header

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:48:59 -0000

#167: Section 4. JWE Header

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A.  The fact that header parameter names must be unique needs to be
> discussed in the light of the fact that a JWE Header can consist of
> multiple objects - thus the JSON parser trick is not going to cut it.
>
> B.  para 2. s/the specific header/header/
>
> * WON'T FIX - personal peeve
>
> C.  If you are going to list the classes of parameter names - give a
> really brief overview as I will have lost it before I get to the section
> on private.

New description:

 A.  The fact that header parameter names must be unique needs to be
 discussed in the light of the fact that a JWE Header can consist of
 multiple objects - thus the JSON parser trick is not going to cut it.

 * FIXED

 B.  para 2. s/the specific header/header/

 * WON'T FIX - personal peeve

 C.  If you are going to list the classes of parameter names - give a
 really brief overview as I will have lost it before I get to the section
 on private.

 * WON'T FIX

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  encryption             |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/167#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>