Subject: Re: [jose] #118: Section 6. Key Identification

From: "jose issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 02:06:07 -0000

#118: Section 6. Key Identification

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Old description:

> A. This section to be placed in the section on header descriptions or in
> the new appendix where it is tied to useful information.  Where it
> currently sits it is not really useful.
>
> B. What does it mean to reject the input in the last sentence?
>
> * FIXED

New description:

 A. This section to be placed in the section on header descriptions or in
 the new appendix where it is tied to useful information.  Where it
 currently sits it is not really useful.

 * WON'T FIX

 B. What does it mean to reject the input in the last sentence?

 * FIXED

--

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-jose-json-web-
  [email-masked] |  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect       |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  Editorial    |   Milestone:
Component:  json-web-    |     Version:
  signature              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  -            |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/trac/ticket/118#comment:2>
jose <http://tools.ietf.org/jose/>