Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:24:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
        Author          : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-03.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   A set of examples of using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption
   (JOSE) to protect data.  This document illustrates a representative
   sampling of various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption
   (JWE) results given similar inputs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:29:53 -0600

Little typo in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-03#section-1.1 -> "or
to validate or to validate" should just have "or to validate" once.

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:24 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> jose mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose
>