Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-30.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:56:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Algorithms (JWA)
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-30.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Algorithms (JWA) specification registers cryptographic
   algorithms and identifiers to be used with the JSON Web Signature
   (JWS), JSON Web Encryption (JWE), and JSON Web Key (JWK)
   specifications.  It defines several IANA registries for these
   identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-30

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-30

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/