Subject: [jose] Last Call: <draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-06.txt> (Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 14:35:37 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Javascript Object Signing and
Encryption WG (jose) to consider the following document:
- 'Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and
   Encryption (JOSE)'
  <draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-06.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-11-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document contains a set of examples using JavaScript Object
   Signing and Encryption (JOSE) technology to protect data.  These
   examples present a representative sampling JSON Web Key (JWK)
   objects, as well as various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web
   Encryption (JWE) results given similar inputs.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

Only the Compact Serialization examples have been validated.