Subject: [jose] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-37.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:15:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK)
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-37.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-11-19

Abstract:
   A JSON Web Key (JWK) is a JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) data
   structure that represents a cryptographic key.  This specification
   also defines a JSON Web Key Set (JWK Set) JSON data structure that
   represents a set of JWKs.  Cryptographic algorithms and identifiers
   for use with this specification are described in the separate JSON
   Web Algorithms (JWA) specification and IANA registries defined by
   that specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-37

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-37

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/