Subject: [jose] FW: [COSE] COSE and JOSE Registrations for WebAuthn Algorithms spec addressing WGLC comments

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 16:17:16 -0700

From: COSE <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Mike Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 3:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [COSE] COSE and JOSE Registrations for WebAuthn Algorithms spec
addressing WGLC comments

The "COSE and JOSE Registrations for WebAuthn Algorithms" specification has
been updated to address working group last call (WGLC) feedback received.
Thanks to J.C. Jones, Kevin Jacobs, Jim Schaad, Neil Madden, and Benjamin
Kaduk for their useful reviews.

The specification is available at:

*	https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-02

An HTML-formatted version is also available at:

*
http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-cose-webauthn-algorithms-02.html

                                                       -- Mike

P.S.  This notice was also posted at http://self-issued.info/?p=2022 and as
@selfissued <https://twitter.com/selfissued> .