Subject: [jose] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-jordan-jws-ct-01.txt

From: Anders Rundgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 06:57:03 +0100

Name:		draft-jordan-jws-ct
Revision:	01
Title:		JWS Clear Text JSON Signature Option (JWS/CT)
Document date:	2021-01-12
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		15
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jordan-jws-ct-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jordan-jws-ct/
Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jordan-jws-ct-01.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jordan-jws-ct-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jordan-jws-ct-01

Abstract:
    This document describes a method for extending the scope of the JSON
    Web Signature (JWS) standard, called JWS/CT.  By combining the
    detached mode of JWS with the JSON Canonicalization Scheme (JCS),
    JWS/CT enables JSON objects to remain in the JSON format after being
    signed (aka "Clear Text" signing).  In addition to supporting a
    consistent data format, this arrangement also simplifies
    documentation, debugging, and logging.  The ability to embed signed
    JSON objects in other JSON objects, makes the use of counter-
    signatures straightforward.

If you want to take it for a spin, there is a JWS/CT playground at:
https://mobilepki.org/jws-ct