Subject: [Jwt-reg-review] Fwd: Request to register claims defined by OpenID Connect Core specification

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 07:01:37 -0600

Dear IANA,

On the advice of the designated experts for the JSON Web Token Claims
registry, please complete the below request for registrations[1] defined by
OpenID Connect Core specification.

Thank you,
Brian

[1] also available in the archives at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/jwt-reg-review/current/msg00001.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 1:38 PM
Subject: [Jwt-reg-review] Request to register claims defined by OpenID
Connect Core specification
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: John Bradley <[email-masked]>, Chuck Mortimore <
[email-masked]>

 Dear designated experts for the JSON Web Token Claims registry,

The JSON Web Token Claims registry now exists at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/jwt/jwt.xhtml.  This note is a request to
approve the IANA registrations specified in
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#ClaimsContents.  The
registration procedure to follow is specified at
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-32#section-10.1.
This note starts the three week review period.

Brian, as the one designated expert who is not also an author of this
draft, I’ll note that you’ll probably be the one who should notify IANA of
the approved registration request, should it be approved.

                                                            Thanks all,

                                                            -- Mike

P.S.  Note that the OAuth registrations specified in
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#ParametersContents and
http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-core-1_0.html#ErrorContents have
already been performed, and are present at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/oauth-parameters/oauth-parameters.xhtml.

P.P.S.  John and Chuck, you should subscribe to this list at
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jwt-reg-review.  Brian, you and I are
already subscribed.

_______________________________________________
Jwt-reg-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jwt-reg-review