Subject: [Jwt-reg-review] Request to register claims by OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange: act, scope, client_id, & may_act

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 10:03:29 -0700

Subscribers to this here jwt-reg-review list,

Please review the JWT claim registration requests made by the OAuth 2.0
Token Exchange draft, which can be found at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-exchange#section-7.4

Note that all four of the (so called) Designated Experts listed for the
registry <https://www.iana.org/assignments/jwt/jwt.xhtml> are also
co-authors on the aforementioned document. As such, at the request of the
AD, this request is being sent to the list for broader review.

Thanks,
Brian

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._