Subject: [Jwt-reg-review] [IANA #1188795] expert review for draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt (jwt)

From: "Sabrina Tanamal via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 22:16:52 +0000

John, Brian, Mike, Chuck,

As the designated experts for JSON Web Token Claims, can you review the registrations in Section 7.2 of draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt?

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt-11#section-7.2

If you're the first expert to submit a review, please let us know whether you want us to wait for all reviewers to respond before we mark the document "IANA OK" (or send your comments to the authors, if the registration is not OK).

The deadline for reviews would be March 1st, according to RFC 7519.

Best regards,

Sabrina Tanamal
Senior IANA Services Specialist

---

From: John Bradley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 19:28:45 -0300

It looks good to me.  Please wait for the others to respond.

On 2/8/2021 7:16 PM, Sabrina Tanamal via RT wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Jwt-reg-review mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jwt-reg-review

---

From: Brian Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 12:08:31 -0700

I approve of these registration requests.

Although, for the archives, I do so somewhat reluctantly. This document
defers to the definition of roles, groups, and entitlements in SCIM and I
would have preferred to see a more clear and tighter definition therein.
The document author, Vittorio, is already aware of my distaste and I don't
have a better approach to recommend anyway. So approve it is!

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 3:28 PM John Bradley <jbradley=
[email-masked]> wrote:

> > As the designated experts for JSON Web Token Claims, can you review the
> registrations in Section 7.2 of draft-ietf-oauth-access-token-jwt?
> >
> >
> > If you're the first expert to submit a review, please let us know
> whether you want us to wait for all reviewers to respond before we mark the
> document "IANA OK" (or send your comments to the authors, if the
> registration is not OK).
> >

-- 
_CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged 
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, 
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have 
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately 
by e-mail and delete the message and any file attachments from your 
computer. Thank you._