Subject: [karp] Meeting?

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:27:52 -0400

We have a BoF in Hiroshima.
We have circulated a charter.

There has been a little bit of discussion of the charter.  Are folks 
happy with it?

We have had almost no agenda requests.  Brian and I have gotten in touch 
with a few people, but mostly the agenda is supposed to come from you.
We will have a charter discussion.

I hope that there are other folks who have material they want to present 
/ discuss?  Please, let us know.  Either on list or individually.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern
w/ Brian Weis

---

From: "Gregory M. Lebovitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 12:27:09 -0700

At 11:27 AM 10/19/2009, Joel M. Halpern wrote:
>We have had almost no agenda requests.  Brian and I have gotten in 
>touch with a few people, but mostly the agenda is supposed to come from you.

I thought it was a given that I would present the roadmap document as 
it stands. This would be a very similar presentation to the one I 
gave in Stockholm during the Routing Area mtg. It would be on five 
different topics:
  - Goals / Overview - 10 min
  - Threat Model - 10 min
  - Requirements - 10 min
  - Framework - 10 min
  - Protocol groupings - 5 min (could be done by the chairs, I think.)

Seem reasonable?

I would like to see Russ/Tim present their I-D on the Key_Store part 
of the framework, as I believe it informs the framework. I'd like to 
see that happen after the framework discussion, before the protocol 
groupings discussion.

I also think we need a discussion, led by someone else other than me, on:
  - Priorities for routing protocols to be addressed by KARP, 
assuming finite resource of the WG
  - Definition of the process of what work will be done in KARP vs in 
routing WG's and how the overlaps will be handled.
  - Any work in progress

>I hope that there are other folks who have material they want to 
>present / discuss?  Please, let us know.  Either on list or individually.
>
>Yours,
>Joel M. Halpern
>w/ Brian Weis
>_______________________________________________
>karp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/karp