Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:34:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : Gregory M. Lebovitz
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2011-09-26

      This document is one of a series concerned with defining a
      roadmap of protocol specification work for the use of modern
      cryptographic mechanisms and algorithms for message
      authentication in routing protocols.  In particular, it defines
      the framework for a key management protocol that may be used to
      create and manage session keys for message authentication and
      integrity.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-karp-design-guide-05.txt