Subject: [karp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 13:28:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operations Model for Router Keying
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Developing an operational and management model for routing protocol
   security that works across protocols will be critical to the success
   of routing protocol security efforts.  This document discusses issues
   and begins to consider development of these models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/