Subject: [karp] RFC 6952 on Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP, and MSDP Issues According to the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols (KARP) Design Guide

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:21:19 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6952

        Title:      Analysis of BGP, LDP, PCEP, 
                    and MSDP Issues According to the 
                    Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols 
                    (KARP) Design Guide 
        Author:     M. Jethanandani, K. Patel,
                    L. Zheng
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 37969
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-karp-routing-tcp-analysis-07.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6952.txt

This document analyzes TCP-based routing protocols, the Border
Gateway Protocol (BGP), the Label Distribution Protocol (LDP), the
Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP), and the
Multicast Source Distribution Protocol (MSDP), according to
guidelines set forth in Section 4.2 of "Keying and Authentication 
for Routing Protocols Design Guidelines", RFC 6518.

This document is a product of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC