Subject: [keyassure] Tools, etc.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 10:53:32 -0500

Thanks to all the hard working folk who setup and run the IETF tools, we now have a bunch of resources available to us
Most folk already know about them, but for those new to the game (and as a reminder / for easy clicking), here is a summary:

A WG status page has just been created for your new working group, at
this URL: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dane .  It will be automatically
updated to show the status of the working group drafts, and will also
mention active related drafts if they contain the string '-dane-' in the
draft name.

Additionally, a Trac environment containing Wiki, Issue Tracker and
other project management tools have been set up for the WG.  There are
links to the wiki and issue tracker on the WG's document status page;
you can also reach the Trac environment directly at this URL:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac . 

Associated with the Trac instance there's also an SVN repository for your
working group.  It does not require that you use Trac, but the repository
commit will be browsable through Trac anyway.  The URL for your SVN
repository is http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/dane .  Repository commits
require login, while checkout can be done anonymously.

More details about the IETF-specific features of the Wiki and Issue Tracker
is available at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/wiki/IetfSpecificFeatures.
If you have any questions, or there is something which doesn't work as
expected, please contact [email-masked].

Thanks again to Henrik and the rest of the tools folk.

W