Subject: Re: [keyassure] [dane] #9: Self-Signed Certificates

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:51:33 -0000

#9: Self-Signed Certificates

Changes (by ondrej.sury@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Resolved in the current draft draft-ietf-dane-protocol-06.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlepinsk@…          |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  protocol            |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/9#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>