Subject: Re: [keyassure] [dane] #11: Hash Function Strength

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:50:53 -0000

#11: Hash Function Strength

Comment(by ondrej.sury@…):

 Resolved in the current draft draft-ietf-dane-protocol-06.

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlepinsk@…        |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor             |   Milestone:     
Component:  protocol          |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                 |    Keywords:     
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>

---

From: "dane issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:51:58 -0000

Changes (by ondrej.sury@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  mlepinsk@…        |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor             |    Milestone:        
Component:  protocol          |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                 |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dane/trac/ticket/11#comment:2>
dane <http://tools.ietf.org/dane/>