Subject: [KEYPROV] Status Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:24:01 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to give you a brief status update since we finally got this 
mailing list up and running. It took some time...

At the IETF#68 KEYPROV meeting Andrea and Ming gave presentations about 
their proposals. You can find their slides at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68
(search for KEYPROV)

Andrea and Ming also brainstormed about the idea of merging the two 
proposals. You can find their thoughts in this presentation:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/slides/keyprov-0/sld1.htm
A number of open issues surfaced and these issues will be discussed in 
the next few weeks.

During the IETF#68 working group meeting we, Phillip and myself, 
indicated that we would like to schedule some conference calls to have 
the possibility  to speak about open issues. Since we have to announce 
these conference calls ahead of time I would like todo this with a 
subsequent mail.

Ciao
Hannes & Phillip

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov