Subject: [KEYPROV] Announcement for Phone Conference Calls

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:39:00 +0200

Hi all,

we would like to have the possibility of scheduling phone conference 
calls. In order to do so we have to announce them ahead of time.
Please let us know your availability either by adding your name to the 
subsequent Wiki page or by sending us a mail:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/twiki/bin/view/KeyProv/PhoneConferences

To edit the Wiki page please use the following credentials:
Username: KeyprovGroup
Passwd: keyprov-ietf

We suggest to schedule the phone conference at 11:00 EDT  = 17:00 CEST = 
15:00 UTC.
For the duration I anticipate roughly an hour.
Please speak up if this is not convenient for you.

We will do this work according to the rules outlined in RFC 2418 and 
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/Design-Teams.txt
A list of discussion topics will be available before the phone 
conference starts.

Deadline to respond: 30th April 2007

Ciao
Hannes & Phillip

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov