Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container v1.2 for KeyProv

From: "Pei, Mingliang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:16:59 -0700

The latest PSKC I-D revision. - Ming

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Hoyer [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 3:59 AM
To: Pei, Mingliang
Cc: Hallam-Baker, Phillip; Hannes Tschofenig
Subject: FW: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key
Container v1.2 for KeyProv 

I sumbmitted a -02.

Have a look,
Some additional changes to Ming's version, not major,

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Draft Submission Manager
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 09 July 2007 11:54
To: Philip Hoyer
Subject: [Auto Response] I-D submission: Portal Symmetric Key Container
v1.2 for KeyProv 

Greetings:

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your Internet-Draft
submission or message to [email-masked].  Please note that the
pre-meeting cutoff date for new documents (i.e., version -00
Internet-Drafts) was Monday, July 2 at 9:00 AM ET.
Your submission was received after this time.  The Internet-Drafts
administrator will examine your submission, and the posting decision
will be made as follows:

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft before the cutoff
  deadline, then your document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts
  page of the IETF Web site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action
  message will be sent to the I-D Announce List.  If your document was
  submitted before the cutoff deadline, but was rejected due to
  boilerplate or format issues, then the Internet-Drafts administrator
  will work with you to attempt to resolve these issues and post the
  document in time for the meeting. 

* If you submitted a version -00 Internet-Draft after the cutoff
  deadline, then your document will NOT be processed until on or after
  Monday, July 23 at 9:00 AM ET, when Internet-Draft
  posting resumes.

* If you submitted a version -01 or higher Internet-Draft, then your
  document will be posted on the Internet-Drafts page of the IETF Web
  site as soon as possible, and an I-D Action message will be sent to
  the I-D Announce List.

As you may be aware, the pre-meeting cutoff date for updated submissions
is Monday, July 9 at 9:00 AM ET.  Since the Secretariat receives a large
number of Internet-Drafts in the week preceding the cutoff date for
updated submissions, your document may not be processed and announced
for a number of days.  Our goal is to process and announce all valid
pre-meeting Internet-Draft submissions by Friday, July 13 at the latest.

If you need to track the status of your Internet-Draft submission, then
please send a note to [email-masked] (using the suggested subject
line Status of I-D Submission: <filename>) and reference this
auto-response acknowledgement in the body.

Please note that all Internet-Drafts offered for publication as RFCs
must conform to the requirements specified in the ID-Checklist
(http://www.ietf.org/ID-Checklist.html) or they will be returned to the
author(s) for revision.  Therefore, the IETF Secretariat strongly
recommends that you address all of the issues raised in this document
before submitting a request to publish your Internet-Draft to the IESG.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov