Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt

From: "Turner, Sean P." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:36:42 -0400

FYI - here is a symmetric key container draft that uses ASN.1 that I was
hoping the WG might consider.

Is there a chance I can get 5 minutes to talk about this on the agenda at
IETF 69 to talk about it?

spt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----
To: i-d-announce at ietf.org 
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt 
From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org 
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 19:15:01 -0400 
Cc: 
List-archive: <http://www1.ietf.org/pipermail/i-d-announce> 
List-help: <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=help> 
List-id: i-d-announce.ietf.org 
List-post: <mailto:[email-masked]> 
List-subscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=subscribe> 
List-unsubscribe: <https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce>,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=unsubscribe> 
Reply-to: internet-drafts at ietf.org 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Symmetric Key Package Content Type 
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, R. Housley
	Filename	: draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2007-7-3

   This document defines the symmetric key format content type.  It is 
   transport independent. The Cryptographic Message Syntax [RFC3852] can 
   be used to digitally sign, digest, authenticate, or encrypt this 
   content type. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
i-d-announce-request at ietf.org with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	mailserv at ietf.org.
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-symmetrickeyformat-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
I-D-Announce at ietf.org
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov