Subject: [KEYPROV] Looking for KEYPROV presentation at the 2008 Key Management Summit

From: "Matt Ball" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:05:47 -0600

Hi Folks,

On behalf of the 2008 IEEE Key Management Summit (KMS 2008), I would like to
invite a member of IETF's KEYPROV to give a 30-minute presentation on
KEYPROV, and to represent KEYPROV on a panel discussion.  This will be an
excellent opportunity to get exposure for KEYPROV.

Please see http://keymanagementsummit.com/2008/ for more information.

The summit will be from Sept 23-24, 2008 in Baltimore, Maryland.

If you are interested in presenting on behalf of KEYPROV, please send me an
e-mail and copy the KEYPROV chairs (Phillip Hallam-Baker and Hannes
Tschofenig).

Thanks!
Matt Ball, KMS 2008 Chair
M.V. Ball Technical Consulting, Inc.
Phone: 303-469-2469, Cell: 303-717-2717
http://www.mvballtech.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewvball
_______________________________________________
KEYPROV mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/keyprov