Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: Posting of IPR Disclosure

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:24:59 +0200

FYI, 

I have to inform the working group about the following IPR disclosure from
VeriSign regarding our documents. 

Ciao
Hannes

>-----Original Message-----
>From: IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 24 February, 2009 20:12
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
>[email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Subject: Posting of IPR Disclosure
>
>Dear Salah Machani, Mingliang Pei, Andrea Doherty, Magnus Nystrom:
>
>An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft 
>entitled "Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)" 
>(draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp) was submitted to the IETF 
>Secretariat on 2009-02-18 and has been posted on the "IETF 
>Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
>(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title 
>of the IPR disclosure is "VeriSign's Statement about IPR 
>related to RFC 4226, 
>draft-mraihi-mutual-oath-hotp-variants-08, 
>draft-mraihi-totp-timebased-01, draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-07, 
>draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-01, and None."
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>
>