Subject: [KEYPROV] Keyprov call 17/03/09 meeting minutes

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:21:00 +0100

Attendees: Andrea, Phillip Hallam-Baker, Salah Machhani, Hannes
Tschofenig

Andrea has reviewed the PSKC document and will post review to the list.

Andrea: Discussion around terminology, what is the best ways to deal
with Pasi's comments. Hannes does not see the major issues in current
terminology.

            Biggest unalignment is Keypackage in DSKPP is Key in PSKC.
DeviceInfo is at level of KeyPackage, so Keypackage is DevicInfo and
Key.

            What should we do about this?

            Will this block us going forward?

            PSKC currently does not contain a reference to informational
draft about profiles (for SecureID).. PHO this is an oversight and is
missing

Ming:  Issue about MAC, proposal from PHO, to make ContainerID mandatory
and derive MAC key from it

ACTION: Ming to prepare some slides.

Philip Hoyer: what do we put on the slides for IETF 74?

Andrea: there are 3 Issues: 

1) Are we at last call for PSKC?

2) DSKPP we need to review if we are getting close, we need reviewers

3) Alignment issues and informational draft.

PHB:    

Since PSKC is last call there should be no internal issues. 

We need to go through the comments on the list.

Next steps to go to IETF last call, before we do that we need to declare
that we believe that there are no issues.

Maybe we raise informational draft at the PSKC discussion.

ACTION: PHB and Hannes, how to introduce information draft and how to
present it in IETF meeting.

PHB: alignment issue should be put at the end since it might be a long
discussion, hence better to have a separate presentation.

Presentation is Tuesday 3-6 California time.

Andrea: should we create a presentation about additional work as Pasi
mentioned he could produce an informative RFC for alignment? Nobody was
in favour to create another document. 

ACTION: Andrea to create a slide with your terminology PHO add some
comments and then 2nd slide referring to comments received being few and
hence our stance.

We will have a catch up meeting Friday morning 8:30 PST and PHO will
send out meeting invite

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.