Subject: [KEYPROV] FYI: KMIP webinar presentation

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:32:50 +0200

The KMIP group also asked for a representative from Keyprov as they see
us collaborating.

Philip

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.