Subject: [KEYPROV] KEYPROV 14/04 conf call minutes

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:36:31 +0200

Attendees: Hannes Tschofenig, Ming Pei, Philip Hoyer

Main discussion around the email PHO sent about PSKC alignment:

*	Discussed Policy and agreed to leave it under key.
*	Discussed Issuer scope and agreed it is ok under Key
*	Discussed user binding - agreed on having two elements one under
device and one under key.
*	Does CryptoModule need userId? (PHO) Ming does not think so.

Some schema problems:

*	Key Usage currently allows maximum 1 

ACTION:  PHO to change schema to unbounded.

*	AlgorithmParameters is mandatory, change to optional

ACTION: PHO to change schema

Other outstanding actions:

ACTION: Ming to post new proposal for MAC key to list.

ACTION: Ming to send to the list the text for CryptomoduleInfo

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.