Subject: [KEYPROV] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-03

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:08:39 +0200

Also xml format and .txt attached.

Philip

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:03 AM
To: Philip Hoyer
Cc: Philip Hoyer; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-03 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-03.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Philip Hoyer and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc
Revision:	 03
Title:		 Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC)
Creation_date:	 2009-06-09
WG ID:		 keyprov
Number_of_pages: 62

Abstract:
This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
provisioning of symmetric keys to different types of crypto modules.
For example One Time Password (OTP) shared secrets or symmetric
cryptographic keys to strong authentication devices.  The standard
key transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
infrastructure.

The IETF Secretariat.