Subject: [KEYPROV] I-D Action:draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 07:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Provisioning of Symmetric Keys Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Portable Symmetric Key Container (PSKC)
	Author(s)       : P. Hoyer, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-06.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2010-05-14

This document specifies a symmetric key format for transport and
provisioning of symmetric keys to different types of crypto modules.
For example, One Time Password (OTP) shared secrets or symmetric
cryptographic keys to strong authentication devices.  A standard key
transport format enables enterprises to deploy best-of-breed
solutions combining components from different vendors into the same
infrastructure.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-pskc-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.