Subject: [KEYPROV] New version of PSKC draft submitted

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 12:14:07 +0200

Dear all,

The latest version addresses the last two outstanding DISCUSS items:

1) The text about the registries. (Manufacturer values)

2) The text about the time format. (specific normative reference to W3C
schema and canonical representation.

Latest draft attached,

Philip 

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.