Subject: [KEYPROV] Keyprov presentation for ISSE2010

From: "Philip Hoyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:11:45 +0200

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will be giving a Keyprov presentation at ISSE 2010 next Tuesday (
http://www.revolutionevents.plus.com/isse/ ).

Please find attached the current presentation.

Please review and let me have comments ASAP if you can,

Thanks,

Philip 

________________________________

Philip Hoyer 

Senior Architect - Office of CTO

ActivIdentity (UK)

117 Waterloo Road

London SE1 8UL

Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7960 0220

Fax: +44 (0) 20 7902 1985

Private and confidential: This message and any attachments may contain

privileged / confidential information. If you are not an intended
recipient,

you must not copy, distribute, discuss or take any action in reliance on
it.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender

and delete this message immediately.