Subject: Last Call: 'Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys (KINK)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:42:59 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Kerberized Internet Negotiation of 
Keys WG to consider the following document:

- 'Kerberized Internet Negotiation of Keys (KINK) '
   <draft-ietf-kink-kink-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2005-12-12.

This draft was before the IETF in December of 2002 requesting last
call comments. The protocol has changed to address IESG comments and
because of evolution of Kerberos and IPsec in the following years.
This second last call requests comments on the changes introduced in
the protocol since 2002. Even given this long delaythere is still
active interest in the work and in implementations of Kink.

We would like to thank the Kink working group for their perseverance and
apologize for the length of the delay.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kink-kink-10.txt