Subject: Please read through

From: "jerry martins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:48:11 +0200

Dear Friend,

Good day to you my good friend, How are you and your family, I hope everyone 
is doing well, my regards.... With due respect, trust and humility, I write 
to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me, but please do consider 
this letter as a request from a brother in dire need of assistance. I got 
your contact courtesy of an explore over the Internet when I am searching 
for a reliable and trustworthy individual or company that can assist me 
start a new life and invest on a lucrative
business.

I am Jerry Martins Jnr I live at number 38 Convent Garden King Street 
Johannesburg South Africa one of the highest gold and diamond producing 
countries in the world. I am the only child of my Father's second wife. I 
never knew my mother, and have not seen her since I was born. My Father told 
me that She left him and relocate for her country Mexico for the past 22 
years. My Father was one of Nelson Mandela's comrade during aparthied in 
South Africa in my country before he was shot to death by the then 
opposition ruling government during the struggled.

I am dispossessed from my rightful civil liberties. Before his death, he 
told me that he deposited a box that contains (His personal documents, 
documents that has vital information of my mother, jewelries and sum of 
£12million pounds Sterling) with a security finance company here in South 
Africa for safekeeping. He gave me the document, which he made with my name 
as the next of kin. He told me to relocate to America, or any part of Europe 
or Asia from there, I would search for my mother after settling down. He 
advised that in no condition I would decide to reside here for the sake of 
my life.

I am soliciting for your assistance in claiming and receiving this box that 
contains the fund on my behalf. I would be coming over to reside 
permanently, invest with you and start a good living without fear. I need 
your assistance to get back to good living because I have nothing left; the 
fund in question is the only hope I have.If you decide to help me out of 
this predicament, when I arrive to you, I would not fail to compensate you 
handsomely with 30% before I would think of investments in your country.

Finally, I have been in contact with the security finance company here in 
South Africa to make some inquiries on how the transaction would be made. 
They told me that the box would be delivered to my chosen destination, and 
asked me to provide the full information of my beneficiary. Please, what you 
have to do is to reply with your Full name, telephone number where you can 
easily be reached and home Address. Please make no mistake about the 
information for the sake of misplacement.

On receiving your response with the information needed, I will file in an 
application to the Security Finance Company in regarding the claiming of the 
consignment in their vault. Please tell me more about your self, what you do 
for a living and more about your area where you live.

Bless you,
Jerry Martins Jnr.
My Direct Line is +27 83 526 9958Dear Friend,

Good day to you my good friend, How are you and your family, I hope everyone 
is doing well, my regards.... With due respect, trust and humility, I write 
to you irrespective of the fact you do not know me, but please do consider 
this letter as a request from a brother in dire need of assistance. I got 
your contact courtesy of an explore over the Internet when I am searching 
for a reliable and trustworthy individual or company that can assist me 
start a new life and invest on a lucrative
business.

I am Jerry Martins Jnr I live at number 38 Convent Garden King Street 
Johannesburg South Africa one of the highest gold and diamond producing 
countries in the world. I am the only child of my Father's second wife. I 
never knew my mother, and have not seen her since I was born. My Father told 
me that She left him and relocate for her country Mexico for the past 22 
years. My Father was one of Nelson Mandela's comrade during aparthied in 
South Africa in my country before he was shot to death by the then 
opposition ruling government during the struggled.

I am dispossessed from my rightful civil liberties. Before his death, he 
told me that he deposited a box that contains (His personal documents, 
documents that has vital information of my mother, jewelries and sum of 
£12million pounds Sterling) with a security finance company here in South 
Africa for safekeeping. He gave me the document, which he made with my name 
as the next of kin. He told me to relocate to America, or any part of Europe 
or Asia from there, I would search for my mother after settling down. He 
advised that in no condition I would decide to reside here for the sake of 
my life.

I am soliciting for your assistance in claiming and receiving this box that 
contains the fund on my behalf. I would be coming over to reside 
permanently, invest with you and start a good living without fear. I need 
your assistance to get back to good living because I have nothing left; the 
fund in question is the only hope I have.If you decide to help me out of 
this predicament, when I arrive to you, I would not fail to compensate you 
handsomely with 30% before I would think of investments in your country.

Finally, I have been in contact with the security finance company here in 
South Africa to make some inquiries on how the transaction would be made. 
They told me that the box would be delivered to my chosen destination, and 
asked me to provide the full information of my beneficiary. Please, what you 
have to do is to reply with your Full name, telephone number where you can 
easily be reached and home Address. Please make no mistake about the 
information for the sake of misplacement.

On receiving your response with the information needed, I will file in an 
application to the Security Finance Company in regarding the claiming of the 
consignment in their vault. Please tell me more about your self, what you do 
for a living and more about your area where you live.

Bless you,
Jerry Martins Jnr.
My Direct Line is +27 83 526 9958

_________________________________________________________________
Share folders without harming wildlife! 
http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-za/