Subject: World News

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 03:13:05 -0500

News For Life

Market News:

Exit Only Prepares To Enter The US Market

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Exit Only's initial web launch was in early May of 2007. The idea of
bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have not
seen before. Posting of a sellers vehicle to the site without charge is
something new to web based vehicle marketing. Sellers are now only
charged for actual results, namely $2 per lead for actual interested
buyers.

Company Bullets:

- Canadian response to the new site far exceeds the company's
projections.
- The companies year end goals were met in just the first few months.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. For more information on Exit
Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

World News:

U.N. questions Syria nuke claims ------ VIENNA, Austria -- The U.N.
nuclear watchdog said Monday it has no information to support a recent
media report that Syria may be building a nuclear reactor, but said it
expects any country that has details to share them with the agency. "We
would obviously investigate any relevant information coming our way,"
said Melissa Fleming, spokeswoman for the Vienna-based International
Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA. In what appeared to be an indirect rebuke
to the U.S., Fleming said in a statement that the nuclear agency
"expects any country having information about nuclear-related activities
in another country to provide that information to the IAEA." The New
York Times, citing U.S. and foreign officials, reported Sunday that an
Israeli airstrike on Syria last month targeted a partially built nuclear
reactor that was years away from completion.

American News:

Swearing at work boosts team spirt, morale -----  LONDON - Regular
swearing at work can help boost team spirit among staff, allowing them
to express better their feelings as well as develop social
relationships, according to a study by researchers. Yehuda Baruch, a
professor of management at the University of East Anglia, and graduate
Stuart Jenkins studied the use of profanity in the workplace and
assessed its implications for managers. They assessed that swearing
would become more common as traditional taboos are broken down, but the
key appeared to be knowing when such language was appropriate and when
to turn to blind eye.