Subject: Protect Yourself From the falling dollar! Read this report!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 01:42:37 -0600

The Gold Watcher
Gold investors find safe haven as the US Dollar continues to drop.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

A gold rush is now in effect in Suriname as large deposits having been
discovered and the rush to mine them is at full speed.

A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000
hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown
rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Gold is on a steady rise since January of this year.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Over 50 Million ounces of Gold has been extracted from the Guiana
Shield. Hemisphere's property is surrounded by gold producing mines and
advanced stage exploration projects.
5. Established relationships with Newmont and IAMGOLD, two of Suriname's
largest gold companies, will be useful during a large strike.

Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment
opportunity.