Subject: More gold found in Suriname

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:52:13 +0200

The Gold News
HPGI is up 20% today as investors move for safe haven from falling
dollar.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Low gold prices in the 90's reduced the amount of exploration for new
deposits. Now depleted gold reserves and the spiraling American Dollar
are pushing Gold prices up for investors looking for a safe haven.

Current market conditions have rapidly increased the search for gold.
Recent findings of large deposits in Suriname have now created a modern
day Gold Rush.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
daily.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold is traditionally a safe haven investment for investors in times
of trouble.

HPGI is launching a huge media campaign concerning the gold market and
there recent discoveries starting next week. The media already out on
this company has already pushed share prices up over 120% in the last 30
days. HPGI needs to be top on your list for your next investment.