Subject: can I stop by tomorrow?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 23:53:44 +0200

Gold Investor Newsletter
HPGI announces more Gold findings. Share prices jump 20%

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

Over 50 million ounces have already been extracted from large deposits
in the Gold belt in Suriname. This small country is now becoming one of
the largest suppliers of gold in the market.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Up nearly 33% so far this year, gold is making a powerful Bull Run.
2. The 90's were lacking in enough development and exploration for more
gold deposits; this has left us with a shortage in gold to supply
current market demands and huge increases in the price of gold.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. The Guiana Shield has extracted over 50 Million ounces of gold.
HPGI's claim is sitting right in the middle of gold producing mines.
5. After over 6000 samplings results continue to be very promising. In
the event of a strike, investors who go in early stand to see massive
returns.

Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.