Subject: Our dear certified winner

From: "Result Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 07:34:16 -0400

De Lotto (Electronic Lotreij) 
Postbox 3074 
2280 GB Rijswijk 
The Netherlands 
www.lotto.nl 

Our dear certified winner, 

The Board of Directors of NETHERLAND LOTTERY PROMOTIONS announces to you as 1 
of our 10th lucky winners of this month draw held on 17th of April 2008. All 
10 winning Email Addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 786,000 
international emails world-wide. And your email address emerged alongside 
with 9 other as the first category winner.Consequently you have therefore 
been approved for a total pay out of 2,000, 000.00 (Two million Euro)only. 

The following particulars are attached to your lottery payment order. 

(I) Winning numbers:lott22 -55-BBK-22 
(ii) Email ticket number:BUK-1188-730-116 
(iii) Lotto batch number: 9484-9006-0076 
(iv) File Ref. number: 637409467-Nll 
(v) certificate number: NL/0067/09 

Please note that, you are to contact Mrs. Emily Stanford your claims 
validiting officer immediately with the e-mail given below. 

Mrs.Emily Stanford
Email: [email-masked]
Claim processing officer.

Endeavour to email this following to your validiting officer that will file 
out your claims immediately. 

PAYMENT PROCESSING FORM: 

Name.:......................
Contact Address.:...........
phone/fax number.:..........
Occupation.:................
NATIONALITY.:...............

Important notice: Please be warned your winning informations are to be kept 
strictly confidential to the general public, or family members to avoid 
double claiming,these policies have been put in place to check previously 
experienced mishandling and/or misappropriation of winner funds, we are 
obligated to act in line with these policies.

Sincerely,

Mr.Pedro Anthony.
LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS.
PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT